Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Feeling Springy

The weather has been absolutely glorious this week! It is rare in Vermont to see so much ground and so little snow this time of year. My lilacs are budding out (YIPPEE), and I see signs of my herb plants in the garden poking their noses through the soil once again. I ditched my trip to the exercise room this afternoon in favor of getting outdoors to enjoy the fresh air. It was delightful, indeed! With the ground warming up, any snowfall that might come our way is sure to melt quickly, which warms my spirits.

2 comments:

~~Sew Happy Designs~~ said...

My daffodils will be blooming in no time and my tulips are popping up too. Warm weather thru the week and possible snow next week...possible is the key word. So...I think not! (Glass half full syndrome.)
Hugs and happy spring!
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Outdoor exercise is more fun and productive too! :) Looking forward to seeing pics of your garden.