Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lilacs ~ My favorite flower of Spring


I have always dreamed of having lilacs growing outside my bedroom window. When we moved into our house, the first thing I bought was a lilac bush and I planted it between my bedroom and bathroom window. Each spring I look forward to the smell of lilac wafting through the windows. I also love to take photos of the lilacs when they are starting to bud out and as they come into full bloom.

In anxious anticipation of spring, Lilac products are making their way into our shop.


Lilac Soap



Lilac Shower Gel


Look for more Lilac products to make their way to our shop in the near future.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love lilacs! I'll bet the soap and gel are amazing!

Unknown said...

Thanks Teresa! I'm anxious to post the listing for lilac natural liquid soap and some lilac lotion soon.

Alison said...

Lilac always reminds me of the local Lilac Festival on Mackinac Island (you know. the Somewhere in Time locale?). Inevitably the lilacs were never in bloom in time. It also reminds me of my mother's Yardley soap. It's amazing what a scent will conjure up. Or even just the mention of it! :)

Very Verdant said...

I'll bet, with all these new lilac products, your house smells just amazing. I will definitely keep an eye on your shop for more wonderful spring items.

Erica said...

yummy, those items look delicious, and I am almost out of soap!