Sunday, March 7, 2010

Meet Dizzy Dragonflies ~ Where Spinning and Yarn are Abundant


Vicki is the woman behind Dizzy Dragonglies and Knitting Dragonflies. She states on her shop that she has always loved creating items. While her passion is yarn, knitting and crocheting, she has branched out with spinning, and hand dyeing yarn.


By accident she started selling her hand knit items when people offered to pay her to make them something.

In my journey to become better acquainted with Vicki, I found her photostream on Flickr to be the best resource where she is showcasing various projects. I am in awe of the detail on this particular project...


In addition to running two online shops, Vicki also maintains Knitting Dragonflies Blog.

Congratulations, Vicki on being the Featured Etsyblogger for the Month of March 2010!

4 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Congrats to Vicki! Her yarns are so pretty!

Memories for Life said...

Congrats to Vicki! Her yarns are so pretty!

Carrie Garvin said...

I certainly admire those who knit! What a cute hat...

knittingdragonflies said...

Thanks for the kind post, I have always wanted to be able to make soap. I had a miserable attempt once, but I see you have the touch
Vicki