Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cleaning Up

With just a little over a week before Graduation, clean up from last Friday's fire is going well. Two rooms remain to be cleaned up from smoke damage. I am deeply blessed by the cleaning angels (as I refer to them) that have done an outstanding job on my house while I've been at work! Every wall, ceiling, corner, nook, window, has been cleaned of the smoke smell. The laundry room clean up/repairs and shed will be dealt with after Graduation. It does not appear that any of my soap was affected by the smoke damage in the house. However, my shop will remain closed until after Graduation, as my family is coming for an extended visit and I fully intend on enjoying the time we have together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness your soaps were ok too! Have a wonderful time with your family and with the graduation!

Meghann said...

I am so glad your business is okay, but more importantly that all of your family is okay also. I'm glad your house will be fine after the cleaning and rebuilding of the shed/laundry room. I hope you are able to have a great visit with family and can get back to business as normal soon :)