Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Handmade Items Masterfully Created with Yarn

Meet Tricia from LazyT Crochet.

She loves working with yarn, especially hand-spun wool and cotton in order to offer affordable, handmade items to the marketplace. Not only does she create modern and original designs but also traditional, old-world styles in knit and crochet. Tricia specializes in custom orders, too.


Tricia's quality and workmanship is top notch, and it is visibly seen in her products. I am the proud owner of this gorgeous hat, and I absolutely LOVE it! Please take a moment and visit her shop and blog. And, I just discovered she's got a cool Destash Shop ~ Lazy Stuff!

3 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Love your post title :)
I didn't know she had a destash shop either...thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty hat! I'll go check out her blog and wares. :)

LazyTcrochet said...

Thanks Ms. Moo!