Saturday, November 29, 2008

~Thank You to Two Awesome Ladies~

I have met some of the most amazing people since I opened my shop on Etsy. I was taught from a young age that it is better to give than receive. I tend to be a giver and find great pleasure in giving. I give never expecting anything in return.

The past couple weeks have been hectic with craft shows, physical therapy sessions, Thanksgiving preparations, etc. We've had our 20 year old move back home and then less than 2 days later take off again. We can only hope that she smartens up when she has that baby.

I can't begin to describe how blessed I felt when I received not one, but TWO surprise packages in the mail this week.

A while back I called for product testers, and Lucky Ladybug Designs was selected as one of the testers. She gave me her review along with this fabulous scarf! I will get a lot of use out of that scarf this winter!
Lucky Ladybug Designs has some awesome soap pouches that are very reasonably priced. You must stop by and give her shop some love.


And let me tell you what! My favorite Witch from The Copper Cauldron has THE most awesome Chocolate Raspberry Cream Roll Soap. I personally own a bar of this awesome soap, but can't seem to get it dislodged from my nose (I look pretty funny). I'm amazed at the talent and awesome swirls in her soap...looks good enough to eat.

What an awesome surprise when Witchy Woman sent me a bar of her Chocolover's Milk Soap made with Goatsmilk.

Chocolate and soap ~ this cow is doing the happy dance! Be sure to stop by The Copper Cauldron and give her shop a little love.

5 comments:

LazyTcrochet said...

Lovely crocheted goodies...and mmm chocolate soap?

Anonymous said...

Aww, that was so nice of Lucky Ladybug Designs!

LOL at your sticking soap up your nose...actually, I should say LOL with you because I tend to do that too. Now that I'm only using handmade soaps from my wonderful blogging friends, I have developed a habit of sniffing my hands every time I wash them. ;)

BeadedTail said...

What wonderful things to find in the mail!

storybeader said...

great write-up. Etsybloggers rock! Sorry to hear the DD flew the coop. Wishing you good sales for the weekend. {:-D

forex download said...

Dear Webmaster,
I could not bookmark this post. Is there a way i can bookmark this post?
I need to preserve this post coz i find it very useful for me :-)
Do reply here..
Regards,
Jessica
http://www.forexfreedownload.com