Sunday, September 21, 2008

Looking for Product Testers of our new Shea Butter Whipped Body Frosting


This looks to be a truly decadent treat for the skin. I've made whipped shea butter in the past with not so good results. I was determined to come up with an end result that is light, airy and fluffy in texture. I'm finally on to a formula that I'm starting to be happy with and need feedback in order to fine tune the formula.

Only problem being, I don't have dry skin except in the deep winter and even then only my legs and hands are affected. Sooooooooooo....I am in search of some willing test subjects that are affected with dry skin year round to help me with product development. I already have one willing product tester that is trying this out on her feet and I'm looking for 3 more willing test subjects that are up for the challenge. If you are interested in being a product tester for this project you will need to use the product, then offer up constructive criticism ~ good or not so good (I can handle it).

Here's the skinny on the ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Fragrance, Mica.

What can I say, it comes in Sparkling Champagne ~ one of my hottest fragrances of the moment.

What do you have to do to be considered as product tester? You must leave a comment right here on this blog post telling me why you should be considered as a product tester. If you feel so inclined, perhaps you could share some skin issues you are dealing with and how you think this product will help you. This will be a fast moving process, so I'm only going to accept "applications" through September 25, 2008. Just remember, you must agree to give feedback on the product to help with development.

I look forward to reading your posts.
Post a Comment