Sunday, September 21, 2008

Looking for Product Testers of our new Shea Butter Whipped Body Frosting


This looks to be a truly decadent treat for the skin. I've made whipped shea butter in the past with not so good results. I was determined to come up with an end result that is light, airy and fluffy in texture. I'm finally on to a formula that I'm starting to be happy with and need feedback in order to fine tune the formula.

Only problem being, I don't have dry skin except in the deep winter and even then only my legs and hands are affected. Sooooooooooo....I am in search of some willing test subjects that are affected with dry skin year round to help me with product development. I already have one willing product tester that is trying this out on her feet and I'm looking for 3 more willing test subjects that are up for the challenge. If you are interested in being a product tester for this project you will need to use the product, then offer up constructive criticism ~ good or not so good (I can handle it).

Here's the skinny on the ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Fragrance, Mica.

What can I say, it comes in Sparkling Champagne ~ one of my hottest fragrances of the moment.

What do you have to do to be considered as product tester? You must leave a comment right here on this blog post telling me why you should be considered as a product tester. If you feel so inclined, perhaps you could share some skin issues you are dealing with and how you think this product will help you. This will be a fast moving process, so I'm only going to accept "applications" through September 25, 2008. Just remember, you must agree to give feedback on the product to help with development.

I look forward to reading your posts.

9 comments:

panoptica said...

Hi Ms MOO!!!

I'm applying as a product tester cause I have the driest skin. I have this condition called dermatitis, which makes my skin so dry and flaky. It is a nervous condition, but it reflects on my skin.

I'd be soooooooo willing to try your product...

Holly said...

Hi Moo!
I'd love to be a product tester for you! I do have super dry skin year-round, and actually have eczema on my hands which causes them to crack hideously. I am currently using a topical ointment from my dermatologist for that, but would love to try your shea butter on my heels and elbows in particular.
Thanks!

BeadedTail said...

Hi Ms. Moo!

I would love to be a tester for your shea butter! I have dry skin and have a hard time finding a lotion that lasts all day. Most lotions I've tried tend to disappear by mid day which is a pain in the you know what but I've never tried shea butter to see how it works. Anyway, I'd love to be considered!

Unknown said...

Well it appears that you may already have all the testers you need, but i would also love to test the Shea butter. I have eczema on my legs and they are always dry. I would love to find something that will keep my legs smooth for at least a few hours. I have attempted to make a whipped shea butter once, but I could not get it to look nearly as lovely as yours. Yours looks like whipped cream...very nice!
Sarah

Unknown said...

I would love to be a product tester. My legs and feet are always dry! Any lotion I have used will work for a few hours. My hands are dry especially at work do to the harsh soap in the ladies room. Your shea butter looks good enough to eat!!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have as bad conditions as the other ladies, but I'm willing to elbow them over for the Sparkling Champagne scent. LOL!

I actually have inherited my mom's cracked heels condition (yeah, thanks for nothing, Mom; you could have given me your lovely string of pearls instead), so I do have to lube my heels year round. Hers get so bad, she bleeds from them at various times of the year. I'm hoping my dad's half of the genes will save me from bleeding. *grin*

Sooo, if you're randomly drawing, instead of going by need, I'm throwing my name in there. ;>

Thanks!

Paisley The Jackabee said...

I'd love to be a tester. I have extremely dry calves and feet. My feet (especially my heels) crack all the time, worse in winter.

Anonymous said...

I HAVE to be a product tester for you. My skin is SOOOOOO dry...HOW DRY IS IT?

Well, I pull the vacuum cleaner behind me!

I have dry everything except my pits. Legs and back of my hands are scaly looking, I can send photo's? I itch I am so dry, and NONE of the approximately 20 some odd lotions I am using works! With the exception Kerasal of for my cracked heals.

My skin is yucky and I can prove it. Want DH's email address?

Hugs Ya,

~Lil_

uniquecommodities said...

OHHH! I would LOVE to be a tester! I have EXCEPTIONALLY dry skin. My skin tends to look scaley and dry all the time. I CONSTANTLY have to put lotion on. In fact, my boss bought me a huge bottle of lotion to keep on my desk because I use it so much throughout the day.