Sunday, April 27, 2014

Are You Ready for Some Flip Flops?

Butterfly Loofah/Luffa Soap
We've had a few teaser days where I dusted off the old flip flops and it felt glorious! Upon closer inspection of my sockless/slipperless feet, they are in serious need of some TLC after the long winter.  Time to do some aggressive exfoliation and pampering to get them ready for summer.  

I always like to use a loofah/luffa soap.  True to form, I can't have just any plain jane soap for my pampering experience, so I had to create a fun design.  Butterflies and summer go together like peanut butter and jelly.  So, butterflies it is!  

These butterfly loofah/luffa soaps will make your feet feel the love.  We've taken a generous slice of loofah/luffa, and submerged it in a luxurious helping of 100% Vegan Friendly Glycerin Soap and molded them into butterflies. What can be better than a nice bar of scented soap that will both exfoliate and cleanse those rough, stinky feet?

With several scents to choose from, there is one that would appeal to most everyone. 

No comments: