Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's Been A While

Time has managed to slip away from me the past several months, and blogging has had to take a back seat. I found my soaping groove which means the blogging groove is coming back, also. :) Here is one of my newest creations ~

Purple Mountain Majesty ~ This is the epitome of clean and crisp. It's the ultimate water scent with the freshness of an icy mountain lake packed into one single bar of soap. This is sure to please both men and women alike. You can find some of this fabulous soap here!

On another note...I have had to put the comments on this blog under moderation due to the excessive amount of spam and obscene comments that have been left in recent months.

3 comments:

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

love the rich color on that soap! sad those spammers have nothing better to do with their time

Anonymous said...

I love the purple, Linda...it's gorgeous!

As for spam, I know what you mean: I think most bloggers have had a lot more lately for some reason.

storybeader said...

the bars look and sound great. Always nice to have something for the menfolk...

Sorry about the spanning! I was thinking of taking my blog off moderation... but maybe I shouldn't!