Friday, September 25, 2009

Welcome to My Mess(es)!

A Soapers favorite safety tools...

Pouring Chocoholics Unite soap into the mold...as you can see my soapy messes interrupt cooking messes...and actually, I'm accused of taking over the entire house, so I really should have just taken a photo of the exterior of the house and posted that, instead. Please note that this photo was taken a long time ago before I cut off all of my hair.

Soap all cut and ready for the curing rack...


Cured soap awaiting packaging...


Packaged soap waiting for new homes...

4 comments:

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

lots of pretty soaps
yum chocolate!

Memories for Life said...

Great post...love all the photos :)

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love all the soaps you have around! You're almost inspiring me to make some..."almost" because I'm feeling mighty lazy right now and I feel a menstrual headache coming on. I'll just admire your beauties!

Splendid Little Stars said...

LOL! Oh, I should have taken a picture of the exterior of the house! How clever! It seems that lots of us crafty types basically take over an entire house!
fun to see you and your wonderful soaps!