Friday, April 10, 2009

Hearts & Visitors on Etsy

Recently seen an explosion of hearts and/or visitors to your Etsy store and wondering where it came from? Want to know if your shop was recently featured on the front page of Etsy or in the Storque? Ever wished for an easier way to check shop hearts and hearts for individual items? Have I got a neat tool to share with you ~ The Heart-O-Matic.

I have been using this site for about a year now. It is awesome! You plug in your etsy user name and/or number and can see who has been leaving hearts in your shop and on each individual item. Simply click on the different tabs and all sorts of great information is at your disposal. I am totally loving the new tab that was recently added to this site ~ FEATURED ~ now you don't have to ask around, "have you seen any or my items on the front page today?" "Have I been featured in Storque?" "Have you seen anything of mine in the Gift Guides?"

It's all right there for you to see ~

And then a quick search on my Flickr resources for front page screen shots produced an actual screen shot of the front page on Etsy when it occurred.

How cool is this tool? It's AMAZING!

1 comment:

storybeader said...

WOW - that's better than Heart-o-Tron 3000, that I've been using. Neat!