Sunday, March 15, 2009

Congrats to Winners


Isn't she so sweet, peaceful and innocent? Such a blessing, indeed.

I haven't forgotten about the contest, and I must admit I've started to write this announcement for a few days now, but time has slipped away. There were two people that chose March 10 as the day Christina would arrive. My initial thought was to pick the winner based on time of day, but since there were only two who guessed March 10, I'm going to be generous and let both of them go on a $25.00 USD shopping trip through Spotted Cow Soaps. Congratulations to Storybeader and mel*~reachforthestars~*. I've sent each of you an email with instructions. :)

9 comments:

Virginia said...

Congrats to the winners!

Mike Golch said...

Congrats on becomming a new grandma!

jenn said...

Congrats to the winners, and to you for having such a precious little granddaughter.

I also wanted to thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog today. So, thank you :)

Five O'Clock Somewhere said...

Congratulations to the winners. Hope you get lots of soapy goodness!

Kristin said...

Congrats to the winner...and to you as well, You have a very beautiful granddaughter!!! She is just precious!!

Anonymous said...

Hi friend.. Interesting post.. Nice blog work.. keep it up..
will drop by your site often.. Do find time to visit my blog and post your comments..
Have a great day.. Cheers!!!

The Hussy Housewife said...

Your stuff looks yummy!! I wish you could smell through computers!

Two Greyhound Town said...

She's beautiful! Congrats to the winners and to you and your DD.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being a grandma to a perfect little grand-daughter, Linda!!!!!

I hope both she and your daughter have been adjusting well and hopefully getting some sleep. :)

Congrats also to the winners!