Thursday, March 19, 2009

Berries & Cream Whipped Sugar Scrub


This is some great stuff. We've taken our Whipped Soap and combined it with some sugar ~ creating a fabulous scrub! Leaves your skin feeling clean, soft and moisturized. Best of all, this product is Paraben Free. A little goes a long way with this fabulous Whipped Sugar Scrub.

We've enhanced the greatness of this fabulous whipped soap and sugar with ~ Berries And Cream ~ A bit of strawberries and a lot of whipped cream is the way to go! We've managed to capture that dynamic combination and packed it into a jar of Whipped Sugar Scrub. You will absolutely LOVE this one!

You can find it here!

8 comments:

The Silver Age Sara said...

Oh, I have to have this!!!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Oooo - off to mark as a favorite!

Nora said...

That looks so good! It looks like it'll smell good too! :D

storybeader said...

I've always liked the soft soap better than the bars! Yours arrived this afternoon! Off to take a much needed shower! Thanks xxoo

Jackie said...

Oh my I got my soap and I absolutely love it!!

Wow you are definitely down on my list for my Christmas shopping!!

Hugs,
Jackie:-)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

This looks so sweet! Berries and Cream! Omg! That's like heaven for me. Did you say it has sugar? Is it safe to eat? Lols... It looks yummy.

agoodwitchtoo said...

I'm gonna be snagging some of this up real soon! WOO HOO!

Aria said...

First of all, this looks totally yummy! ~ Yes, I understand it's scrub... still makes me want to whip up a whipped cream confection in my kitchen...

Secondly, I had to comment... Congrats Grandma on the addition of Little Miss Christina Ashley to your life! She was born on my hubby's b-day!!!

Great day to you lady!