Monday, April 15, 2013

Taking A Walk on the Wild Side

Wild!
I've been a bad blogger again and finally made the time to sit down and write an update.  I've been busy creating and finally had to stop to clear out another room to accommodate the drying racks and packing station.  Additional shelving needed to be purchased and set up and now the original soap room is for production only. 

I rarely go extreme with my soap production, but this past weekend I decided to work outside my comfort zone and allow the creativity to take a walk on the wild side. 

Black, electric blue, and hot pink were the colors of choice all swirled together in the mold.  To top it off, I took some mica mixed with oil and drizzled on top, then swish, swish, swished with a chopstick to swirl the top and then I stood back and admired with absolute amazement.  And guess what?  "Wild thing, you make my heart sing...You make everything groovy, wild thing...Wild thing, I think I love you!"

Cut bars look amazing!
I was extremely anxious for this one to come out of the mold so it could be cut into bars.  After anticipation, and impatient waiting, the time had finally come to cut and reveal. 

What do you think?


2 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Love the bright colors mixed with the black!

LatherBeSoaping said...

Wow, those colors look great! I love the neon pink mica swirls against the black!