Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Roads Less Traveled


The grand display of colors this time of year is breathtaking, indeed. Along any road in Vermont there is a photo opportunity waiting to be captured. Here is a road less traveled in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont where the wildlife is plentiful. Ever been along the Kancamagus Highway in New Hampshire? Keep watch and I will share some photos of our trip. It is an amazing stretch of road that draws thousands of tourists (leaf peepers) each year.

5 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

so beautiful! I have never been along the Kancamagus Highway, so I'll look forward to your photos!

storybeader said...

great photo! Leaf peepers - that's a sketch! {:-D

Memories for Life said...

Those trees are so pretty! Can't wait to see them in full orange-red!!!

joeyandaleethea said...

Such a nice photo. The term "leaf peepers" cracked me up.

I'll be back this week to see more pics! :)

Betty said...

Lovely, yes I have driven the Kancamagus Highway in the fall. My hubby & I took a trip there years ago & around every curve it just got more & more beautiful. I guess we need to go north in the fall again soon.