Monday, October 25, 2010

I've Been Tagged and Asked Four Questions



1. What's your favorite store to go into?

Ok... hands down it is the King Arthur Flour Store. I know ~ lots of jealous folks out there ~ because I live so close and can go anytime I choose. I could spend hours in that store looking at all of the baking supplies and ingredients... and tasting all sorts of bakery treats while I shop. What can I say? I love to cook and I love to eat.

2. Do you keep a journal or diary?

No, I never really got into that sort of thing.

3. What time do you go to bed?

Most nights it is 10:30 or 11 PM when I fall into bed for the first time. Then it has been 2 or 3 AM after feeding grand baby while her momma is working the graveyard shift then I go back to bed for the second time. We've had a couple nights of no waking up, so that is good for me.

4. How many hours, on average, do you spend on the computer?

Hmmmm...if you count the number of hours I sit at the computer at work ~ lots...but it is work and no fun. At home it greatly depends on what is going on. Two grand babies keep me pretty busy in the evenings so some days I never even log on to the computer and use the cell phone to check out what's going on. I'm finding the traveling Internet on the cell is a golden highway as it reduces the amount of time spent sitting at a computer....but the down side is that I can't do as much online with the cell.

Now it is my turn to tag four people. Mountain Woman from Red Pine Mountain, Teresa from Life, Homesteading and Everything, MamaZ from Two Zany Zebras and Lily my dear friend over at Fusion Art Jewelry that I'm hoping will come out of hiding for a little bit of bloggy fun.

Should you accept, Here are you're Four Questions:

1. What is your favorite season and why?
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
3. What is your least favorite household chore?
4. Do you like your toilet paper hanging over or under the roll?

5 comments:

storybeader said...

oh dear, ms. moo! That's a long night! I'd be dragging, but you seem to keep up with everything! Good for you! Be nice, if Lily joins in... Oh Lilyyyy! {:-D

Splendid Little Stars said...

This is a fun tag game--interesting questions and answers. Your last question made me smile. And of course, it IS a very important question!

Mountain Woman said...

Linda,

That was fun to read! Thanks for tagging me.

Memories for Life said...

I'm lovin' this fun game! I hope Lily will join in :)
PS...The TP goes Over :)

TiLT said...

I'm glad no one asked me the computer question...I'd hate to add it up :P